1. Natalie at Beach House in the City has wowed me time and time again. This time she has revealed her basement makeover. I told her when I first saw it, I thought it was a Sarah Richardson project. I love everything, from the painting over the fireplace, to the pefect color/texture of the sofa, to the pops of coral and turquoise. It's so light and bright that I can hardly believe it's a basement.
To boot, Natalie's family recently got a hedgehog as a pet ... and a few days later, it had babies. I couldn't help but to goo and gaa over her hedgehog video!
2. I think it's so cool when items are used for a non-intended purpose. Maybe you don't like to eat lima beans, but would you use them for a cute wreath? Hope at Seasons with the Sewells will show you how to do it.
3. This chest looks like a long-lost sibling of our white Hepplewhite dresser. Sue from Uniquely Chic chose a blue-gray color for the base and she re-stained the top deep walnut. Beautiful!
4. So many people have a sofa table, coffee table or end table in this design. Alicia at Thrifty and Chic has a great before & after, exemplifying how something outdated can so easily become current with just a little paint update!
5. How about this cozy outdoor daybed for a relaxing spot? The mix of colors and patterns is along the lines of what I want to do in my living room. I've got a big black leather sectional, but I want to punch it up with color and pattern. The yellow-painted mirror on the wall is just perfect for this space. Check it out at Tres Chere.
I hope some of these projects will help get you motivated if you're a procrastinator like me!
If you were featured here, thank you for the inspiration, and please grab my button!