- Has your equipment stash been growing and you're busting out of your current bag?
- Are you tired of carrying around an ugly black nylon bag emblazened with your camera manufacturer's logo?
- Do you want to go incognito, instead of screaming to passers-by, "I'm carrying expensive camera gear!"?
- Would you prefer to have a bag that matches your personal style?
There are many options on the market, to suit every taste and budget. Some are decidedly feminine, whereas others can work for either men or women. Here's a roundup of my favorites:
1. Kelly Moore - 2 Sues Bag in Raspberry, $199
2. THEIT - Bossi Bag in Studded Black, $199 (Canadian)
3. Jo Totes - Betsy in Teal, $109
4. Silhouette Bags - Silhouette Camera Bag in Chestnut, $129
5. Epiphanie - Ginger in Slate Blue, $164.99
6. Ona - The Chelsea in Cognac, $369
7. SHUTTER | bag - Heirloom in Black, $339.95
1. Kelly Moore - Kelly Boy Bag in Brown, $199
2. Ona - The Union Street in Smoke, $289
3. Backpacker - BBK-1, $44.59
4. Copper River Bags - Voyager in Serengeti, $156.95
5. Epiphanie - Austin in Black, $194.99
These types of camera bags are basically purses, messenger bags, and the like, outfitted with a padded insert inside, which is there to protect your gear. Another option is to create your own by purchasing an insert, which can fit into any bag you like. Inserts are available in many shapes, sizes and colors. Search for them on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, or many other online retailers.
|Padded Insert by Darby Mack Designs on Etsy|
See anything you like? If I didn't include one of your favorites, please share it in the Comments for other readers to check out!